More From Will Estes
- "I’ve been acting since I was 10. My dad was an entrepreneur, so I guess something along those lines. I wouldn’t want a 9-5 job."
- "I think education is one of the greatest tools for most kids not only to expand their book knowledge, but their ability to experience new things – I think it opens more doors than any other experience I can think of."
- "But, on another level it’s really sort of this really cool coming of age story, it reminds me of like The Breakfast Club or something like that, if I can be so bold to associate with The Breakfast Club."
More In Dad
- "When you’re shooting a film, you really don’t get to be a dad, and you don’t really get to be a husband. You don’t really exist at all. But I do drag my family with me on location whenever I can."― Eric Bana
- "Music is the best way for me to say I love you."― Mireille Mathieu
- "But I have to be careful not to let the world dazzle me so much that I forget that I’m a husband and a father."― Herbie Hancock