More From Will Estes
- "But, on another level it’s really sort of this really cool coming of age story, it reminds me of like The Breakfast Club or something like that, if I can be so bold to associate with The Breakfast Club."
- "I think education is one of the greatest tools for most kids not only to expand their book knowledge, but their ability to experience new things – I think it opens more doors than any other experience I can think of."
- "That’s a tough question; I’ve been acting since I was 10. My dad was an entrepreneur, so I guess something along those lines. I wouldn’t want a 9-5 job."
More In Dad
- "My dad says I could sing before I could talk, if that’s possible. I was always humming and things like that."― Miley Cyrus
- "As soon as I get my car I think I’ll be going to the cinema more. Since I don’t go very often, there are no films that are a must see at the moment. I usually wait till they come out on DVD."― Tom Felton
- "Well, Steve Vai joined my dad’s band right around the time when I actually started playing guitar. So he gave me a couple of lessons on fundamentals, and gave me some scales and practice things to work on. But I pretty much learned everything by ear."― Dweezil Zappa