More From Whoopi Goldberg
- "When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they’ll remember and be kind to someone else. And it’ll become like a wildfire."
- "I’m fighting the label of “Black” actress simply because it’s very limiting in people’s eyes, especially people who are making movies."
- "I don’t have pet peeves; I have whole kennels of irritation."
More In Famous
- "Some people want fame, popularity and huge sales. I’ve always hoped to have a really long career. So I’ve tried to make each of my creative decisions and business decisions to allow for longevity. As a side effect I got really famous and really big. I didn’t realize the two could go together."― Jewel
- "When I was in fourth grade… this wonderful teacher said you didn’t have to write a book report, you could just talk about the book, you could do a drawing of the book, you could write a play inspired by the book, and that’s what I did. I got to be so famous. I had to go around to every school and perform it. It was just so natural and fun."― Didi Conn
- "I hope this doesn’t sound pompous but I don’t think of myself as famous, whatever fame I’ve got has come through what I’ve done and associations of things I’ve done."― Peter Cushing