More From Whitney Houston
- "I wanted to be a teacher. I love children, so I wanted to deal with children. Then I wanted to be a veterinarian. But by the age of ten or eleven, when I opened my mouth and said, ‘Oh, God, what’s this?’ I kind of knew teaching and being a veterinarian were gonna have to wait."
- "I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside."
- "God gave me a voice to sing with, and when you have that, what other gimmick is there?"
More In Life
- "We must declare ourselves, become known; allow the world to discover this subterranean life of ours which connects kings and farm boys, artists and clerks. Let them see that the important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself."― Gore Vidal
- "I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back."― Maya Angelou
- "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."― Jean Paul