More From Whitney Houston
- "I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside."
- "I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."
- "When I decided to be a singer, my mother warned me I’d be alone a lot. Basically we all are. Loneliness comes with life."
More In God
- "Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged."― Louisa May Alcott
- "If God would have wanted us to live in a permissive society He would have given us Ten Suggestions and not Ten Commandments."― Zig Ziglar
- "If you are working 50 hours a week in a factory, you don’t have time to read 10 newspapers a day and go back to declassified government archives. But such people may have far-reaching insights into the way the world works."― Noam Chomsky