More From Wesley Snipes
- "No one can train you to be famous. How do you deal with the loss of anonymity, the loss of privacy? You have to be disciplined."
- "I’ve come to the conclusion that beautiful women in the West aren’t comfortable finding strength in their femininity. They want to do masculine-oriented things to establish their femininity. It’s a contradiction."
- "I like science fiction and physics, things like that. Planets being sucked into black holes, and the various vortexes that create possibility, and what happens on the other side of the black hole. To me it’s the microcosmic study of the macrocosmic universe in man, and that’s why I’m attracted to it."
More In Faith
- "A witness, in the sense that I am using the word, is a man whose life and faith are so completely one that when the challenge comes to step out and testify for his faith, he does so, disregarding all risks, accepting all consequences."― Whittaker Chambers
- "Forgiveness is like faith. You have to keep reviving it."― Mason Cooley
- "I don’t want to have to say, Honey, you know, could you turn off the sports channel because I’m not a big sports fan, and I don’t love the television being on just for the sake of turning on. I’d like turning on for some thing specific."― Lynn Redgrave