More From Wendy Liebman
- "Is there a doctor in the house? My parents want me to marry you."
- "I took an acting class. After the first day, the teacher quit, so they said take another. When I saw ‘How to be a Stand-up Comedian,’ it resonated. I realized I’d rather make 200 people laugh than make one person cry."
- "I think there have always been funny women, from Carol Burnett to Joan Rivers. When the audience sees a woman, they innately know she’s worked twice as hard to get there, she’s had to prove that she can be the leader, first, and then be funny on top of it. She has to emit a confidence that she’s in control."
More In Mom
- "I never Tweet about my daughter. Never. I just want to be respectful of her privacy. My job as a mom is to know when to open my mouth and when not to."― Padma Lakshmi
- "I’m kind of lucky that we’ve finished shooting ‘Cougar Town,’ so I’m able to kind of just enjoy my pregnancy and be a stay-at-home mom and go to prenatal Pilates and do all that fun stuff that, if I were working, would be almost impossible to do."― Busy Philipps
- "I have to hit the gym. I have beauty appointments. I have to work toward my next job and maintaining my image, just like an athlete."― Linda Evangelista