More From Wayne Gretzky
- "Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy."
- "I think that from the time you start playing sports as a child you see that your responsibility to your team is to play the best that you can play as an individual… and yet, not take anything away from being part of a team."
- "A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be."
More In Strength
- "It gives one hope, this great strength of Africa."― Stephen Lewis
- "Tonight I should like to thank all those who have shared my work and to acknowledge the debt that I owe to my wife whose encouragement to put research before all other things has been a great strength to me."― George Porter
- "For now, I’m just going to keep doing the work and hope I don’t get fired. If people want to put me up on their walls, I’ll love it."― Ryan Gosling