More From Wayne Gretzky
- "A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be."
- "Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy."
- "I think that from the time you start playing sports as a child you see that your responsibility to your team is to play the best that you can play as an individual… and yet, not take anything away from being part of a team."
More In Strength
- "They tell me that it will be hard to find a man strong enough to love my own strength and independence, and not worry about being Mr. Diana Ross, but I disagree. I know absolutely that that man is somewhere out there."― Diana Ross
- "If I had not some strength of will I would make a first class drunkard."― Ernest Shackleton
- "I left because I could no longer make records that sounded less and less like me. I tried to please people instead of believing in my own strength, until the only thing I could do was walk away."― Melissa Manchester