More From Wayne Dyer
- "Deficiency motivation doesn’t work. It will lead to a life-long pursuit of try to fix me. Learn to appreciate what you have and where and who you are."
- "Live one day at a time emphasizing ethics rather than rules."
- "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice."
More In Anger
- "The reason why I love people, and writing about them, is because they don’t always respond with hate and anger. If they did I wouldn’t have a story to tell. Who wants to know about someone who was brutalised and became brutal? I’m interested in the exceptions."― Chris Cleave
- "And we know there has been horrendous loss of life and suffering and we know that there is anger. Anyone who came anywhere near the general election in constituencies with a substantial Muslim population knows that."― Clare Short
- "I think that Scottish people, like Canadians, are often misunderstood and what I like about my Scottish friends and relatives is how quickly it can go from love to anger. It’s a great dynamic."― Mike Myers