More From Wayne Dyer
- "What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds."
- "Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you."
- "Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances."
More In Intelligence
- "I am not a member of the CIA or any other intelligence agency."― James R. Bath
- "I rise today to discuss the National Intelligence Reform bill. I commend my colleagues in both Houses for their hard work in coming to an agreement. As with any conference, each voice is heard, but none can dominate and compromise must be achieved."― Ted Stevens
- "Not all intelligence can be artificial now, so if we make a mistake, the consequences are no longer simply located within an institution or a national culture."― William Irwin Thompson