More From Warren G. Bennis
- "The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born-that there is a genetic factor to leadership. This myth asserts that people simply either have certain charismatic qualities or not. That’s nonsense; in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born."
- "Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
- "Trust is the lubrication that makes it possible for organizations to work."
More In Teacher
- "The Sunday School teacher talked too much in the way our grade school teacher used to when she told us about George Washington. Pleasant, pretty stories, but not true."― Frances Farmer
- "I’ve done every diet there is."― Kate Walsh
- "Adversity is a great teacher, but this teacher makes us pay dearly for its instruction; and often the profit we derive, is not worth the price we paid."― Elizabeth Hardwick