More From Warren Farrell
- "The five different areas in which boys are in crisis – education; jobs; emotional health; physical health; and fatherlessness – are handled by different portions of the government."
- "Without husbands, women have to focus on earning more. They work longer hours, they’re willing to relocate and they’re more likely to choose higher-paying fields like technology."
- "For example, the equivalent of a woman being treated as a sex object is a man being treated as a success object."
More In Experience
- "Reason, observation, and experience; the holy trinity of science."― Robert Green Ingersoll
- "I had no expectations about fatherhood, really, but it’s definitely a journey I’m glad to be taking. Number one, it’s a great learning experience. When my mother told me it’s a 24/7 job, she wasn’t kidding."― Christopher Meloni
- "Science is the systematic classification of experience."― George Henry Lewes