More From Warren Farrell
- "The Myth of Male Power dealt much more with the political issues, the legal issues, sexual harassment, date rape, women who kill, and those issues were very much more interfaced with the agendas of feminism."
- "Nobody really believes in equality anyway."
- "For example, the equivalent of a woman being treated as a sex object is a man being treated as a success object."
More In Experience
- "Follow that will and that way which experience confirms to be your own."― Carl Jung
- "Working with and collaborating with and for Peter Jackson was an incredible experience because he is such a phenomenal filmmaker."― Andy Serkis
- "In the revolt against idealism, the ambiguities of the word experience have been perceived, with the result that realists have more and more avoided the word."― Bertrand Russell