More From Warren Cuccurullo
- "The health industry, the fitness industry, was really starting to pick up. This was around the mid 80’s."
- "Once you are over 30, 35 years old, I think everyone should get down to the gym and start moving again."
- "I thought, you know the food and the diet thing is one way to start yourself onto a healthy lifestyle, but if you don’t move, if you don’t start exercising you’re gonna deteriorate."
More In Food
- "Taste as you go. When you taste the food throughout the cooking process you can make adjustments as you go."― Anne Burrell
- "I maintain that the existing corn laws are bad, because they have given a monopoly of food to the landed interest over every other class and over every other interest in the kingdom."― Joseph Hume
- "When I said a few weeks ago that our people would eat cooking oil and olives if necessary, I didn’t mean that there really would be only oil and olives. What I meant was that our people have the necessary patience to endure the current difficult situation. Palestinians would rather do without certain food items than their national rights."― Ismail Haniyeh