More From Warren Christopher
- "Probably the most useful thing I can do as secretary of state is to assist the president in adapting and renewing the transnational institutions that were created after World War II."
- "The NATO forces will, to the extent that they have capacity, assist the war crimes tribunal."
- "My father was a small-town banker. He became very ill when I was 10 years old, and we went to California three years later in an attempt to recover his health, which never happened."
More In War
- "The main thing I say on war is that we need to obey the law and formally declare war."― Rand Paul
- "It’s a tough thing, to know what to do about a war that deep in your gut you feel is wrong and yet watch your peers going off to fight in that war."― George McGovern
- "Nothing else so destroys the power to stand alone as the habit of leaning upon others. If you lean, you will never be strong or original. Stand alone or bury your ambition to be somebody in the world."― Orison Swett Marden