More From Walter Isaacson
- "I have a strong emotional respect for Steve."
- "Especially right after 9/11. Especially when the war in Afghanistan is going on. There was a real sense that you don’t get that critical of a government that’s leading us in war time."
- "I visited Jobs for the last time in his Palo Alto, Calif., home. He had moved to a downstairs bedroom because he was too weak to go up and down stairs. He was curled up in some pain, but his mind was still sharp and his humor vibrant."
More In Education
- "I’d like to work with kids in special education – younger kids."― John Madden
- "Education should prepare our minds to use its own powers of reason and conception rather than filling it with the accumulated misconceptions of the past."― Bryant H. McGill
- "Genius without education is like silver in the mine."― Benjamin Franklin