More From Walter Isaacson
- "I think it’s very important to have a sense of balance in covering the war, but you don’t have to be morally neutral about terrorism."
- "More generally, I made an effort to leave out things that weren’t relevant to the main narrative themes of the book, namely that there were two sides to Steve Jobs: the romantic, poetic, countercultural rebel on one side, and the serious businessperson on the other."
- "I have a strong emotional respect for Steve."
More In Education
- "And I’m very surprised that all this stuff actually worked out to where I could have a career in film, gain the benefit of my education, and be thankful that I was able to break into my craft as an actor."― Terrence Howard
- "Unfortunately, the real achievements of children on the ground became debased and devalued because Labor education secretaries sounded like Soviet commissars praising the tractor production figures when we know that those exams were not the rock-solid measures of achievement that children deserve."― Michael Gove
- "Sixty years ago I knew everything; now I know nothing; education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance."― Will Durant