More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "An American, a Negro… two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings; two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder."
- "Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men."
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
More In Strength
- "There’s nothing wrong at all with women wanting to be women."― Liz Phair
- "But my strength was in singing and songwriting, which was a new discovery for me when I was 18. And I decided if I pursued songwriting, which is what was closest to my heart, then there would be no competition. I would just live my life being myself and living my dream."― Jason Mraz
- "If life must not be taken too seriously, then so neither must death."― Samuel Butler