More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men."
- "An American, a Negro… two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings; two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder."
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
More In Work
- "Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion."― C. Northcote Parkinson
- "Once you’re directing, you’re kind of in a certain mode, where you’re taking whatever is on the page and forming it into the film that you think it might want to be. So whether it’s my writing or not, I still try to work with it in the same way."― Gus Van Sant
- "What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come."― Oprah Winfrey