More From W. Clement Stone
- "Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them."
- "No matter how carefully you plan your goals they will never be more than pipe dreams unless you pursue them with gusto."
- "You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success – or are they holding you back?"
More In Attitude
- "I think that the U.S. does have this very much more open attitude, and I admire it very much and I think it’s very important to the world. But the information and the discussion sometimes come too late, after the effective decision has been made."― E. P. Thompson
- "Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life."― Joel Osteen
- "I hope ‘The Voice’ has a fifteen-year run, don’t get me wrong. But I come from nothing, and maybe it’s the Irish in me, but my attitude is always like, ‘They’ll figure me out soon.’"― Carson Daly