More From Vladimir Lenin
- "Politics begin where the masses are, not where there are thousands, but where there are millions, that is where serious politics begin."
- "There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel."
- "The government is tottering. We must deal it the death blow an any cost. To delay action is the same as death."
More In History
- "The history of philosophy is not, like the history of the sciences, to be studied with the intellect alone. That which is receptive in us and that which impinges upon us from history is the reality of man’s being, unfolding itself in thought."― Karl Jaspers
- "The thing about black history is that the truth is so much more complex than anything you could make up."― Henry Louis Gates
- "Whatever we do or fail to do will influence the course of history."― Arthur Henderson