More From Vivien Leigh
- "You know the passage where Scarlett voices her happiness that her mother is dead, so that she can’t see what a bad girl Scarlett has become? Well, that’s me."
- "Classical plays require more imagination and more general training to be able to do. That’s why I like playing Shakespeare better than anything else."
- "English people don’t have very good diction. In France you have to pronounce very particularly and clearly, and learning French at an early age helped me enormously."
More In Life
- "I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk."― Tony Robbins
- "Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you."― Eileen Caddy
- "Oh while I live, to be the ruler of life, not a slave, to meet life as a powerful conqueror, and nothing exterior to me will ever take command of me."― Walt Whitman