More From Ville Valo
- "Even at school I studied ethics instead of religion."
- "I haven’t been baptised. My dad’s not in the church and is not a religious person. My mum is more spiritual – she does Thai-chi and goes to Stonehenge and things like that. I’m proud to be pagan. Finland is not really a religious country. I’m still looking for my god."
- "It’s the same with visual arts, you have some really cool, wonderful striking images that make you think and then again you have wonderful striking images that just take you away from the existing world for a second. And I like the latter a bit more."
More In Home
- "Where there is a mother in the home, matters go well."― Amos Bronson Alcott
- "Acting is probably the greatest therapy in the world. You can get a lot stuff out of you on the set so you don’t have to take it home with you at night. It’s the stuff between the lines, the empty space between those lines which is interesting."― Robert Carlyle
- "I had always been kind of obsessed with making a home of my own and was always drawing rooms that I wanted to live in, down to pictures on the wall and the faces that would be in the photographs, and how the couches would be situated."― Michelle Williams