More From Ville Valo
- "Los Angeles and New York are the big centers of the music industry worldwide so of course it can be hard for newcomers who don’t know what to expect from the music business."
- "Music’s always been really cathartic. It’s the best drug for me to get away from the everyday pressures just for a second via a good song."
- "It’s the same with visual arts, you have some really cool, wonderful striking images that make you think and then again you have wonderful striking images that just take you away from the existing world for a second. And I like the latter a bit more."
More In Dad
- "I’ve always taken my love of children from my father. He was a children magnet. Suddenly, having my first child hit home what my dad went through."― Robert Carlyle
- "My dad, Donald, was a vet and had a practice in Yorkshire. Cats and dogs were his bread and butter, but his greatest love was large animals."― Alastair Campbell
- "My dad was Jewish. My mom is not. So I was not raised anything."― Matt Lauer