More From Viktor E. Frankl
- "When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves."
- "The last of human freedoms – the ability to chose one’s attitude in a given set of circumstances."
- "Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom."
More In Life
- "Being yourself is one of the hardest things because it’s scary. You always wonder whether you’ll be accepted for who you really are. I decided to call my record ‘Inside Out’ because that’s my motto about life. I don’t think you ever succeed at trying to be anyone else but who you truly are."― Emmy Rossum
- "More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives that determine our destiny."― Tony Robbins
- "Never separate the life you live from the words you speak."― Paul Wellstone