More From Victoria Beckham
- "I’m a very driven, ambitious, positive person. But I’m a spiritual person as well. I believe in creative visualization. So for me to go to America – which I find such a positive place – well, I took to it like a duck to water."
- "I like a man who can be a real friend, has a good sense of humor, a good pair of shoes and a healthy gold card."
- "I wake up every morning and I feel like I’m juggling glass balls. I live in Los Angeles, my business is run out of London, and most evenings I’m cuddled up in front of Skype, in my dressing gown, speaking with my studio in London. I travel a lot, my team travel a lot, but I wouldn’t have it any other way."
More In Birthday
- "Education is a human right with immense power to transform. On its foundation rest the cornerstones of freedom, democracy and sustainable human development."― Kofi Annan
- "My parents were dishonest people. If it was my birthday, I knew my mother took me to the K-Mart and she stole my toy. She’d put it in the shopping cart and we’d walk out. I was raised with that."― Vincent Gallo
- "I became an actor, and because I had success as an actor, I became famous. I was acting for quite a while before I got famous; television made me famous. I guess that it’s television that is responsible for everybody’s desire to be famous."― Kelsey Grammer