More From Victor Hugo
- "A library implies an act of faith."
- "We say that slavery has vanished from European civilization, but this is not true. Slavery still exists, but now it applies only to women and its name is prostitution."
- "The mountains, the forest, and the sea, render men savage; they develop the fierce, but yet do not destroy the human."
More In Attitude
- "I think my attitude to human beings has changed since leaving prison."― Jeffrey Archer
- "Mainly what I learned from Buddy… was an attitude. He loved music, and he taught me that it shouldn’t have any barriers to it."― Waylon Jennings
- "For being different, it’s easy. Bur to be unique, it’s a complicated. (Lady Gaga)"― Lady Gaga