More From Van Morrison
- "These days politics, religion, media seem to get all mixed up. Television became the new religion a long time back and the media has taken over."
- "Being famous was extremely disappointing for me. When I became famous it was a complete drag and it is still a complete drag."
- "A famous person to themselves, they don’t get up in the morning and think, I’m famous. I’m not famous to me. Famous is a perception."
More In Famous
- "I really don’t know anything else because my brothers were famous when I was two years old. So I know nothing else, no other life."― Janet Jackson
- "The rich man’s dog gets more in the way of vaccination, medicine and medical care than do the workers upon whom the rich man’s wealth is built."― Samora Machel
- "They gave it to us for about five bucks a week, and we just went there to live. Probably the first band that ever did that back then and it became the famous cottage."― Vanessa Paradis