More From Valerie Jarrett
- "For those that are working part time, in small businesses, or who are unemployed and do not currently have health insurance, we want to make sure that you are covered."
- "The Recovery plan will put money in the pockets of the American worker, create and save millions of new jobs and invest in crucial areas such as health care, education, energy independence and a new infrastructure."
- "I just worry a lot. I’m a worrier. Michelle and Barack are really dear to me. I mean, I love them. And I don’t want to see them get hurt. Just the nature of politics is hurtful. So every time they are hurt, I get hurt. It’s a lot to ask of people, and it’s a lot to see your friends go through. It’s hard not to get emotional."
More In Trust
- "None of us and none of the Arabs trust Israel."― Bashar al-Assad
- "It’s mostly the financial chicanery that’s going on. People are saying ‘What kind of trust can we put in this market?’"― Mike Farrell
- "Do not trust to the cheering, for those persons would shout as much if you and I were going to be hanged."― Claude M. Bristol