More From Uma Thurman
- "So, you know, parenting is a very intimate and amazing experience and one of the best experiences of my life."
- "I spent the first fourteen years of my life convinced that my looks were hideous. Adolescence is painful for everyone, I know, but mine was plain weird."
- "I’d like to classify my life as a romantic comedy. Unfortunately I feel it’s probably more like a TV reality show."
More In Dreams
- "It has been my observation that parents kill more dreams than anybody."― Spike Lee
- "Both dreams and myths are important communications from ourselves to ourselves. If we do not understand the language in which they are written, we miss a great deal of what we know and tell ourselves in those hours when we are not busy manipulating the outside world."― Erich Fromm
- "Living in dreams of yesterday, we find ourselves still dreaming of impossible future conquests."― Charles Lindbergh