More From Tryon Edwards
- "To rule one’s anger is well; to prevent it is better."
- "Compromise is but the sacrifice of one right or good in the hope of retaining another – too often ending in the loss of both."
- "Any act often repeated soon forms a habit; and habit allowed, steady gains in strength, At first it may be but as a spider’s web, easily broken through, but if not resisted it soon binds us with chains of steel."
More In Funny
- "It’s funny that people think because you don’t have a movie or record out, you disappear into a frozen chamber someplace. They think you’re dead when you’re not in the public eye."― Jason Schwartzman
- "I’m particularly proud of my reluctance to share my dreams with anyone."― Todd Barry
- "It’s funny how making odd noises can get you into strange situations sometimes."― Eric San