More From Trisha Yearwood
- "Divorce is so common and accepted in America that beating myself up over it may sound ridiculous. But I was raised to believe that divorce wasn’t an option; to me, divorce equaled failure. I wasn’t able to change that equation until I found myself in the right relationship."
- "We sat together as a family for dinner at night. And my mother had a job. My dad had a job. But there was always a meal on the table at 6:00, you know."
- "Music is my No. 1 passion. If you made me choose between music and food, it’s definitely music."
More In Dad
- "I visited my father for the full ten years that he was in prison, so we already had a deep and loving relationship, and remembered our mother at those times."― Sam Sheppard
- "I think women look for that quality in a man of being a good dad whether they’re immediately wanting to be a parent or not."― Emily VanCamp
- "No, I never thought about my father’s money as my money."― Christie Hefner