More From Trey Parker
- "Me and Matt love to argue, but in general our sense of humor is pretty much alike."
- "I grew up with the religion of ‘Star Wars,’ frankly. That’s when I realized there is something bigger out there… and it’s called The Force."
- "My fear is that, as soon as I get married and have kids that I’ll kind of do what a lot of people do and suddenly start making, ‘Now I’m gonna make films for kids.’ I really hope I don’t do that."
More In Car
- "For me it’s also – the music is equally as important. I mean I think as somebody who writes music, there just has to sort of be the marriage between both."― Katey Sagal
- "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks."― Barack Obama
- "By far my most perilous assignment was covering a tank car explosion."― Jessica Savitch