More From Tony Snow
- "The business of peace requires more than showing up with paint brushes, foodstuffs and an oil pipeline or two."
- "Yet, it ought to be obvious that good music generally occupies a higher plane that mere politics. Great writers can express moods through melody and capture experiences we share most powerfully – love, lust, longing; joy, rage, fear; triumph, yearning and confusion."
- "Well, we can’t afford blindness anymore. There are tens of thousands of thugs who loathe liberty and love death, and want to annihilate Western civilization."
More In Family
- "I come from that society and there is a common thread, specifically family values – the idea that you do anything for your family, and the unconditional love for one’s children."― Ednita Nazario
- "I woke up one morning thinking about wolves and realized that wolf packs function as families. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack."― Jodi Picoult
- "I’m a teenager, but I’m independent – I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone."― Adriana Lima