More From Tony Robbins
- "Success comes from taking the initiative and following up… persisting… eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?"
- "Take control of your consistent emotions and begin to consciously and deliberately reshape your daily experience of life."
- "The path to success is to take massive, determined action."
More In Life
- "My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time."― Steve Jobs
- "The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishments."― Gustave Flaubert
- "To know nothing is the happiest life."― Desiderius Erasmus