More From Tony Robbins
- "The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you."
- "The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors."
- "The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment."
More In Life
- "Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts."― Soren Kierkegaard
- "To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence."― Mark Twain
- "You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems and suffer and understand, for all that is life."― Jiddu Krishnamurti