More From Tony Robbins
- "The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you."
- "In life you need either inspiration or desperation."
- "For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent."
More In Life
- "My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain."― Tony Robbins
- "We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."― Joseph Campbell
- "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."― Meister Eckhart