More From Tony Robbins
- "The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors."
- "The path to success is to take massive, determined action."
- "The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you."
More In Life
- "Life’s Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late."― Benjamin Franklin
- "It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to do, that makes life blessed."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Wars and elections are both too big and too small to matter in the long run. The daily work – that goes on, it adds up."― Barbara Kingsolver