More From Tom Stoppard
- "You can’t but know that if you can capture the emotions of the audience as well as their minds, the play will work better, because it’s a narrative art form."
- "Age is a very high price to pay for maturity."
- "Beauty is desired in order that it may be befouled; not for its own sake, but for the joy brought by the certainty of profaning it."
More In Design
- "Once the product’s task is known, design the interface first; then implement to the interface design."― Jef Raskin
- "The architect, Peter Arens who is the monstrous carbuncle architect, not merely did his design which had won a public competition never get built but his practice suffered financially for some years."― Anthony Holden
- "I had been impressed by the fact that biological systems were based on molecular machines and that we were learning to design and build these sorts of things."― K. Eric Drexler