More From Tom Peters
- "Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence – only in constant improvement and constant change."
- "Winners must learn to relish change with the same enthusiasm and energy that we have resisted it in the past."
- "Stop being conned by the old mantra that says, ‘Leaders are cool, managers are dweebs.’ Instead, follow the Peters Principle: Leaders are cool. Managers are cool too!"
More In Leadership
- "The Irish Republican Army has kept every commitment made by its leadership."― Gerry Adams
- "This is one of the major problems we have. By the way, it was endorsed by leadership on both sides of the aisle and both ends of the Capitol, by the NRA and also by the gun control groups."― John Dingell
- "There’s a very big gulf between the black civil rights leadership in America and the black middle class in America. The black middle class are conservative. Many of those minorities can be persuaded to be members of the Republican Party."― Pete du Pont