More From Tom Lantos
- "Insurgents have capitalized on popular resentment and anger towards the United States and the Iraqi government to build their own political, financial and military support, and the faith of Iraqi citizens in their new government has been severely undermined."
- "The Chinese leadership hoped that the world would soon forget the Tiananmen Square massacre. Our job in Congress is to ensure that we never forget those who lost their lives in Tiananmen Square that day or the pro-democracy cause for which they fought."
- "The patience of the American public with dilatory diplomatic delays will be very limited."
More In Funny
- "Life was a funny thing that happened to me on the way to the grave."― Quentin Crisp
- "I’m doing 5000 seat theaters and audiences are going nuts, it’s fantastic and it makes me very happy. I’m dirty, but not like this; I just do comedy that I find funny. I’m working on a new tv show for cable and it’s not set up yet."― Bob Saget
- "My mother was against me being an actress – until I introduced her to Frank Sinatra."― Angie Dickinson