More From Tom Lantos
- "Let me start with Yahoo. As we meet today, a Chinese citizen who had the courage to speak his mind on the Internet is in prison because Yahoo chose to share his name and address with the Chinese Government."
- "Insurgents have capitalized on popular resentment and anger towards the United States and the Iraqi government to build their own political, financial and military support, and the faith of Iraqi citizens in their new government has been severely undermined."
- "The patience of the American public with dilatory diplomatic delays will be very limited."
More In Funny
- "It’s funny that it all becomes about clothes. It’s bizarre. You work your butt off and then you win an award and it’s all about your dress. You can’t get away from it."― Reese Witherspoon
- "You know it’s funny that none of the regular late-night shows now use guest hosts the way Johnny did. No one talks about it much, but it’s curious that they don’t do it. They would each have to be asked the reason why they don’t."― Garry Shandling
- "It’s funny; as I get older I’m reverting to my roots – I want to plant stuff."― Melissa McCarthy