More From Tom Hardy
- "I wanted my dad to be proud of me, and I fell into acting because there wasn’t anything else I could do, and in it I found a discipline that I wanted to keep coming back to, that I love and I learn about every day."
- "I play Xbox. I have a little boy to look after. I have dogs. You know, I have things to do. I would love to be able to sit down and watch something like a movie. I watch my own movies because I have to."
- "Being an only child, I didn’t have any other family but my mom and dad really, since the rest of my family lived quite far away from London."
More In Famous
- "People hate me because I am a multifaceted, talented, wealthy, internationally famous genius."― Jerry Lewis
- "Celebrity gives us delusion of self importance."― Al Goldstein
- "A famous person to themselves, they don’t get up in the morning and think, I’m famous. I’m not famous to me. Famous is a perception."― Van Morrison