More From Tom Felton
- "And to me, fame is not a positive thing. The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality. It’s fantastic when you go to premieres and people cheer you, but it’s not real. And it’s totally not my approach to get my name on a club door just because I can."
- "I really liked the snake that breaks out of the cage in the beginning of the movie. I saw it in real life, and it was really cool. Really big and fat. The owls are cool as well, but you can’t really pet them."
- "We went with the St. Lawrence Experience, which is run by Joe Babbitt, who is a close friend now. We went out there for 10 days and we had the best week of our lives, and we’ve been going back since. We’ve been back three times now."
More In Hope
- "Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love – and to put its trust in life."― Joseph Conrad
- "Certain it is that a great responsibility rests upon the statesmen of all nations, not only to fulfill the promises for reduction in armaments, but to maintain the confidence of the people of the world in the hope of an enduring peace."― Frank B. Kellogg
- "My sweetest hope is to lose hope."― Pierre Corneille