More From Todd Solondz
- "So far, at least, I haven’t found a way to tell my kind of stories without making them both sad and funny."
- "The ability to take pleasure in one’s life is a skill and is a kind of intelligence. So intelligence is a hard thing to evaluate and it manifests itself in so many different ways. I do think the ability to know how to live a life and not be miserable is a sign of that."
- "The funny thing is, strangers still seem to feel comfortable coming up to me and saying things, but now usually it’s because they recognize me, and they say nice things."
More In Funny
- "But I think funny and talent will always win out; I mean, of course there are hurdles, but I think if you’re funny you will get over all of that."― Wanda Sykes
- "I’d never been in play long enough for the flowers to die in the dressing room."― Mercedes McCambridge
- "Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides."― Lao Tzu