More From Tina Weymouth
- "Many Japanese painters and calligraphers would change their names intentionally to keep their relationship to the art always fresh. This way, others’ expectations can be avoided."
- "Sometimes you don’t want to be a slapstick clown in order to convey a funny perception of the world."
- "It’s just such a pleasure to bring a talent you respect to the world."
More In Marriage
- "Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them."― Mahalia Jackson
- "Never stay in a bad marriage, and don’t hang around with psycho coke fiends."― Joe Rogan
- "Love in marriage should be the accomplishment of a beautiful dream, and not, as it too often is, the end."― Alphonse Karr