More From Tina Weymouth
- "It’s just such a pleasure to bring a talent you respect to the world."
- "Many Japanese painters and calligraphers would change their names intentionally to keep their relationship to the art always fresh. This way, others’ expectations can be avoided."
- "Sometimes you don’t want to be a slapstick clown in order to convey a funny perception of the world."
More In Marriage
- "And also I assert our interest in respecting all our obligations and implementing all our commitments. And will save no effort whatever to protect this newborn opportunity of peace, that is provided through what we have already declared here today."― Mahmoud Abbas
- "Marriage is the miracle that transforms a kiss from a pleasure into a duty."― Helen Rowland
- "I’m completely comfortable with gay marriage."― Elizabeth Edwards