More From Tim Vine
- "One of the things I like about when I tour sometimes is that occasionally you’ll see a dad there with his 12-year-old son and they’re both enjoying it."
- "So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said ‘Who’s speaking please?’ And a voice said ‘You are.’"
- "Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It’s either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it’s Colin."
More In Positive
- "I change, like every single normal person."― Kevin Pietersen
- "That’s really my goal now. I’m trying to be a positive role model to my kids and to just enjoy this ride, because it’s hard. It’s hard to enjoy it when you’re in it."― Taylor Dayne
- "If you think of a work of fiction as a kind of scale model of the world, then the positive valences – where things turn out better than you thought they would – ought to be in there somewhere, too."― George Saunders