More From Tim Vine
- "One of the things I like about when I tour sometimes is that occasionally you’ll see a dad there with his 12-year-old son and they’re both enjoying it."
- "People ask ‘do you make a conscious effort not to swear?’ – if you’re doing silly stuff you’re not tempted to put swearing in. All the comics from my childhood, who were funny without swearing, were the people that influenced me. What I do is quite traditional anyway."
- "I was reading a book… ‘the history of glue’ – I couldn’t put it down."
More In Experience
- "You cannot create experience. You must undergo it."― Albert Camus
- "Women always excel men in that sort of wisdom which comes from experience. To be a woman is in itself a terrible experience."― H. L. Mencken
- "When I’m writing, I’m constantly thinking about myself, because it’s the only experience I have to draw on. And I don’t see an exact reflection of myself in every face in the audience, but I know that my songs have validity to them, and that’s why the fans are there."― Chester Bennington