More From Tiger Woods
- "Don’t force your kids into sports. I never was. To this day, my dad has never asked me to go play golf. I ask him. It’s the child’s desire to play that matters, not the parent’s desire to have the child play. Fun. Keep it fun."
- "I wake up every day and I can’t wait to go to work, and that’s a gift. Not too many people have the opportunity to feel that way."
- "Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn’t have to mean public confessions."
More In Beauty
- "It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength."― Maya Angelou
- "There’s no such thing is aging, but maturing and knowledge. It’s beautiful, I call that beauty."― Celine Dion
- "The double hundred Fowler hit in the Madras Test was an absolute beauty."― David Gower