More From Tia Mowry
- "Before becoming a mom, I never knew how good I had it to just spend time at a spa for a few hours. Now, those days are far and between. So when I have an hour, it’s all about the mani and pedi."
- "After my pregnancy, I discovered I have an allergy to yeast. Problem is, all the food I love has yeast in it. So I have to relearn how to cook."
- "I think it’s something that needs to be said – that there are interracial marriages out there, and the couples live happy lives, and there’s nothing wrong with it."
More In Beauty
- "For, when with beauty we can virtue join, We paint the semblance of a form divine."― Matthew Prior
- "Beauty is the still birth of suffering, every woman knows that."― Emily Prager
- "I realized that I wanted to play characters and do traditional theatre. I wanted to make believe again. I like putting on a costume and pretending to be someone else for a few hours, and I have a great respect for playwrights."― Lusia Strus