More From Thomas Wolfe
- "Loneliness is and always has been the central and inevitable experience of every man."
- "You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
- "Is this not the true romantic feeling; not to desire to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping you."
More In Life
- "I actually thought that it would be a little confusing during the same period of your life to be in one meeting when you’re trying to make money, and then go to another meeting where you’re giving it away. I mean is it gonna erode your ability, you know, to make money? Are you gonna somehow get confused about what you’re trying to do?"― Bill Gates
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."― Nicholas Sparks
- "I haven’t trusted polls since I read that 62% of women had affairs during their lunch hour. I’ve never met a woman in my life who would give up lunch for sex."― Erma Bombeck