More From Thomas Szasz
- "Formerly, when religion was strong and science weak, men mistook magic for medicine; now, when science is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for magic."
- "He who does not accept and respect those who want to reject life does not truly accept and respect life itself."
- "Clear thinking requires courage rather than intelligence."
More In God
- "There is no work, however vile or sordid, that does not glisten before God."― John Calvin
- "I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability."― Oscar Wilde
- "If you tell God no because He won’t explain the reason He wants you to do something, you are actually hindering His blessing. But when you say yes to Him, all of heaven opens to pour out His goodness and reward your obedience. What matters more than material blessings are the things He is teaching us in our spirit."― Charles Stanley