More From Thomas S. Monson
- "I wasn’t with Joseph, but I believe him. My faith did not come to me through science, and I will not permit so-called science to destroy it."
- "Courage, not compromise, brings the smile of God’s approval."
- "The principles of living greatly include the capacity to face trouble with courage, disappointment with cheerfulness, and trial with humility."
More In Happiness
- "It is the framework which changes with each new technology and not just the picture within the frame."― Marshall McLuhan
- "Holiness, not happiness, is the chief end of man."― Oswald Chambers
- "Getting pregnant wasn’t easy, and I found that devastating. I really beat myself up for waiting so long when I’d always wanted children and family had been the basis of my happiness my whole life."― Emily Procter