More From Thomas Moore
- "Romantic love is an illusion. Most of us discover this truth at the end of a love affair or else when the sweet emotions of love lead us into marriage and then turn down their flames."
- "Education is not the piling on of learning, information, data, facts, skills, or abilities – that’s training or instruction – but is rather making visible what is hidden as a seed."
- "Wisdom and deep intelligence require an honest appreciation of mystery."
More In Great
- "Out of Ireland have we come, great hatred, little room, maimed us at the start. I carry from my mother’s womb a fanatic heart."― William Butler Yeats
- "Do you wish to be great? Then begin by being. Do you desire to construct a vast and lofty fabric? Think first about the foundations of humility. The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation."― Saint Augustine
- "A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart."― Frank Lloyd Wright