More From Thomas Keller
- "Food should be fun."
- "Now the restaurants have begun to catch up with the wine-making; there are numerous great restaurants in Napa Valley, and it’s wonderful because the people are there for just that: great food and great wine."
- "I wanted to learn everything I could about what it takes to be a great chef. It was a turning point for me."
More In History
- "My mom was a Democrat and I was scared to death that she was gonna blow it. First I was going to hell with Monroe, and now to Republican hell with Nixon."― Tommy Rettig
- "History, sociology, economics, psychology et al. confirmed Joyce’s view of Everyman as victim."― Robert Anton Wilson
- "If you read about Mussolini or Stalin or some of these other great monsters of history, they were at it all the time, that they were getting up in the morning very early. They were physically very active. They didn’t eat lunch."― A. N. Wilson